You have basically two variables integrated into a query. "table" - array which holds every element in a periodic table with properties.
Second accessible variable is "z", which simply is an index to a table array for getting current element with atomic number z.
Some usage examples:
Supported element properties in query expressions:
- name - Element name, dimensionless.
- symb - Symbol, 1 or 2 characters, dimensionless.
- anum - Atomic number (number of protons), dimensionless.
- grup - Group number to which element belongs, dimensionless. Some elements has no group, these marked with '⁎','⁎⁎'.
- perd - Period of element (row number in table), dimensionless.
- catg - Category of classification, dimensionless.
- awei - Atomic weight (average number of nucleons), dimensionless.
- ecfg - Electron configuration string in atom shells and sub-shells, dimensionless.
- phas - Phase at standard conditions (room temperature), dimensionless.
- melp - Melting point in K.
- boip - Boiling point in K.
- hfus - Heat of fusion in kJ/mol.
- hvap - Heat of vaporization in kJ/mol.
- hcap - Molar heat capacity in J/(mol·K).
- oxis - Oxidation states, measured in number of electrons exchanged in oxidation reactions.
- eneg - Electronegativity degree using Pauling scale, dimensionless.
- ione - List of ionization energies (typically 1..3 ionizations), measured in kJ/mol.
- covr - Covalent radius (atom size in covalent bonds) in pm.
- waar - Van der waals radius of atom (represents packing of atoms), measured in pm.
- cstr - Crystal structure of lattice, dimensionless.
- cont - Thermal conductivity in W/(m·K).
- mago - Magnetic ordering type of electron spins, dimensionless.
- disc - Year of discovery. BCE dates are marked with negative integers.
- dens - Density at standard conditions (room temperature), measured in g/cm^3.
- ator - Atomic radius in pm.
- sous - Speed of sound in thin rod, measured in m/s.
- expt - Thermal expansion in µm/(m·K).
- rese - Electrical resistivity in Ω·m.
- youm - Youngs modulus in GPa.
- shem - Shear modulus in GPa.
- bulm - Bulk modulus in GPa.
- brih - Brinell hardness in MPa.
All rights reserved ©. For inquiries and citations: